- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NRA Is Sponsoring A NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
No truth to the rumor that the race would be called the Stereotype 500. [USA Today]
Step into the time machine for these masterpieces. [BuzzFeed]
He’s pretty popular in town. [h/t Mike Damergis of RotoExperts]
Some, we’re sure, still don’t think it’s enough. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Jong Un is friends with The Pirate Bay; that “name my baby, internet” thing wasn’t actually real; Justin Bieber’s birthday kind of sucked; Ex-Miss Delaware Teen USA was totally the girl in that porno.
“Ham and Cheese Sliders.”
Melty cheese is the best kind of cheese.
Just a swarm of 30 million locusts in Cairo, no big deal.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts