- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NRA Is Sponsoring A NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
No truth to the rumor that the race would be called the Stereotype 500. [USA Today]
Step into the time machine for these masterpieces. [BuzzFeed]
He’s pretty popular in town. [h/t Mike Damergis of RotoExperts]
Some, we’re sure, still don’t think it’s enough. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Jong Un is friends with The Pirate Bay; that “name my baby, internet” thing wasn’t actually real; Justin Bieber’s birthday kind of sucked; Ex-Miss Delaware Teen USA was totally the girl in that porno.
“Ham and Cheese Sliders.”
Melty cheese is the best kind of cheese.
Just a swarm of 30 million locusts in Cairo, no big deal.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy