- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NRA Is Sponsoring A NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
No truth to the rumor that the race would be called the Stereotype 500. [USA Today]
Step into the time machine for these masterpieces. [BuzzFeed]
He’s pretty popular in town. [h/t Mike Damergis of RotoExperts]
Some, we’re sure, still don’t think it’s enough. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Jong Un is friends with The Pirate Bay; that “name my baby, internet” thing wasn’t actually real; Justin Bieber’s birthday kind of sucked; Ex-Miss Delaware Teen USA was totally the girl in that porno.
“Ham and Cheese Sliders.”
Melty cheese is the best kind of cheese.
Just a swarm of 30 million locusts in Cairo, no big deal.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce