- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Says It All: NYC Strip Club Will No Longer Show Giants Games On Its TVs
Just how bad have the New York Giants been this season? Besides the fact that they’re 0-5 for the first time since 1987, giving up 36.4 points per game (while scoring just 16.4), with the league’s worst turnover ratio and running game? They’re so bad that a famous New York City strip club is refusing to show any more Giants games on their televisions, citing them as “too depressing.”
It’s a wise move by Rick’s Cabaret, which likely needs its customers to be as invigorated as possible when spending their time in the club. On a Monday in need of some levity, the press release Rick’s sent out features some priceless quotes from its employees:
Rick’s Cabaret Girl Alexandra discussed the Giants/Eagles game. “There’s like a hundred sexy topless girls here and everyone was exceedingly happy until it became clear during the second half that Eli Manning and the Giants were going to lose again.”
Rick’s Cabaret Girl Yvonne said, “I’ve been showing off my new 34Ds and getting compliments all the time, except right after Giants games–the guys are sort of deflated–they take that football stuff too seriously!”
The release made a point of noting that other NFL games would still be shown. Just not the Giants.
So if you’re looking for an escape from the terribleness that is the Giants this Thursday (and every following Sunday), and would prefer to look at breasts, and consider visiting a strip club not depressing in its own right… you know where to go.
Photo via Rick’s Cabaret
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities