- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Of Course This Jets Fan Can’t Quite Burn And Rip His Mark Sanchez Jersey To Shreds
Here we have a Jets fan, partaking in the customary ritual burning of a jersey belonging to a despised athlete. Mark Sanchez, in this case, for blowing his team’s playoff chances and generally sucking for the entirety of his career. They did it to LeBron when he defected to Cleveland, and it didn’t seem too difficult then.
But this is the New York Jets, after all, the buttfumbling New York Jets, and nothing comes quite so easily. Like ripping a jersey in half, or burning it with a lighter. Though our disheartened fan does claim triumph towards the end of the video, a spec of flame consuming a corner of Jets green, everything is a struggle these days.
And to make matters worse, he pulls off the Sanchez jersey only to reveal a Mets t-shirt. As in these Mets.
- NFC East Offseason Review
- Geno Smith Responds to Harsh Scouting Rep
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- 15 Most Unethical Programs in College Football History