- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Of Course This Jets Fan Can’t Quite Burn And Rip His Mark Sanchez Jersey To Shreds
Here we have a Jets fan, partaking in the customary ritual burning of a jersey belonging to a despised athlete. Mark Sanchez, in this case, for blowing his team’s playoff chances and generally sucking for the entirety of his career. They did it to LeBron when he defected to Cleveland, and it didn’t seem too difficult then.
But this is the New York Jets, after all, the buttfumbling New York Jets, and nothing comes quite so easily. Like ripping a jersey in half, or burning it with a lighter. Though our disheartened fan does claim triumph towards the end of the video, a spec of flame consuming a corner of Jets green, everything is a struggle these days.
And to make matters worse, he pulls off the Sanchez jersey only to reveal a Mets t-shirt. As in these Mets.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts