- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
O.J. Simpson Kindly Hosted A Super Bowl Party In His Jail Cell, Says New York Post
Did you watch the Super Bowl all by your lonesome? Have you committed a felony? Are you a resident of the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada? If the answer to these questions is yes, you missed a PAR-TAY. Because O.J. Simpson didn’t watch the Super Bowl alone, even if he is serving a 33-year sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping stemming from a 2007 incident in which he broke into a Las Vegas hotel room and tried to steal back memorabilia from some dealers. He hosted his own little shindig with some (gay?) prison buddies – which would conveniently explain towards which expense the sale of the Nicole Brown Simpson murder weapon went. It’s just too bad he didn’t funnel the profits towards his foreclosed Florida home.
Anyway, back to the party and over at the New York Post with their ear to the ground:
“Simpson is one of the few inmates who has his own TV, reports The Post’s Richard Johnson, so his friends crammed into his 80-square-foot cell to watch. ‘If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,’ Simpson’s producer friend Norman Pardo said. There was no shortage of potential guests because he’s so popular.”
As for the veracity of this story, we’d rather leave it be. Because O.J. Simpson shrieking “I got top bunk!” in playful delight is better for everyone.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'