- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Only Marcus Vick Is Stupid Enough To Respond To A PETA Tweet
Note to Marcus Vick: PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, trolls animal abusers for a living. They are the Seal Team Six publicity seeking: every response they get is a victory, because it shines light on their cause. When your brother signed with the Jets, of course PETA was going to “still be on that”, because that’s their reason for existence. The Michael Vick dog abuse saga is their main cause célèbre, and by responding to their tweet, you gave it renewed life. People all over the world are now saying to themselves, “Oh yeah, Michael Vick electrocuted dogs. Almost forgot.”
So, nicely played* (*sarcasm). But then that’s no surprise, because you’re Marcus Vick.
— Marcus Vick (@MVFive) March 22, 2014
— PETA (@peta) March 23, 2014
More than one theory on this:
Nothing else to see here folks PETA hates Vick bc Vick chose to deal w/ the humane society instead of them. It's $ related
— Brando Calrissian (@Brandale2221) March 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Michael Vick
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy