- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Packers Punter Tim Masthay Threw One More First Half Touchdown Than Aaron Rodgers And Jay Cutler Combined
With only 1:50 left in the first half and the Green Bay Packers up only 3-0 on the Chicago Bears, the Pack needed a life injection — something really potent and powerful, because this game was just silly. Was the answer settling for a 45-yard field goal? That’s what it looked like, until the punter threw a touchdown.
Click through here to see the punter — not the kicker, the punter — get a lot of lovin’ with this fake field goal turned touchdown pass to Tom Crabtree. It was totally awesome. (UPDATE: or the video below.)
So, show of hands, how many of you had Tim Masthay starting on your fantasy lineups this week? Better yet, how many of you had Tim Masthay throwing more touchdowns through one half Thursday night than Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler (who both have a grand total of zero) combined?
I see none of your palms, and it’s not only because we’re separated by a vast cyber super highway. Anyway, stay vigilant with those waiver wires folks. I’m not in your league, but I think Tim Masthay and Tom Crabtree are still available.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil