- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Terrible Person(s) Of The Day: ESPN Atlanta Radio Hosts Mock Steve Gleason’s ALS, Get Suspended (UPDATE: Now With Audio)
Last week, we got to watch a soccer player pick up a dog by the neck and throw it into a chain-link fence. That was bad enough, but this week three radio hosts at Atlanta’s ESPN 790 The Zone decided to make fun of former New Orleans Saints safety Steve Gleason’s ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
Ocho Klinko just made contact with the outside world 5 days into his jail sentence for touching his lawyer’s butt in court. Probably not the best ambassador for the civilized world, but Terrell Owens did a nice thing and stopped by to say what up, Tweet about it, talk about Chad’s hair. Sounds like an obnoxious sequel to The Shawshank Redmeption.
But … what about my lotions and cosmetics? Where will I keep them? I have very sensitive skin!
There are a few subtle differences — notably race, weight, job description and tattoo choices — but Jets coach Rex Ryan and rapper Kanye West are pretty much the same dude nowadays. They both think they’re the best at their respective life positions, and they aren’t afraid to tell us about it.
Ready for another round of Tebowing,
America world? These shirts shall be the perfect accessory. It’s your Tebow apparel roundup.