- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pam Oliver Wants To Know Where You Got That From, Coach Jim Harbaugh
Now that we’ve discussed Richard Sherman’s postgame interview from every possible angle, let’s switch sides for a moment and remember that there were many people on the 49ers’ sideline yesterday not named Michael Crabtree. Coach Jim Harbaugh was one of those people.
Sideline reporter Pam Oliver asked Harbaugh if he was “devastated” after the loss, and the evidently well-read Harbaugh came back with a line from “The Old Man And The Sea” by Ernest Hemingway. Watch:
“…is that a quote [Because I have no idea what you're talking about... but, um, I'm asking for a friend]?”
Nice one, Pam. For future reference, here are some other quotes on losing you might want to brush up on before you talk with Pete Carroll or John Fox after the Super Bowl:
“If you can’t accept losing, you can’t win.”
“Winning may not be everything, but losing has little to recommend it.”
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you take and then throw up.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts