- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pam Oliver Wants To Know Where You Got That From, Coach Jim Harbaugh
Now that we’ve discussed Richard Sherman’s postgame interview from every possible angle, let’s switch sides for a moment and remember that there were many people on the 49ers’ sideline yesterday not named Michael Crabtree. Coach Jim Harbaugh was one of those people.
Sideline reporter Pam Oliver asked Harbaugh if he was “devastated” after the loss, and the evidently well-read Harbaugh came back with a line from “The Old Man And The Sea” by Ernest Hemingway. Watch:
“…is that a quote [Because I have no idea what you're talking about... but, um, I'm asking for a friend]?”
Nice one, Pam. For future reference, here are some other quotes on losing you might want to brush up on before you talk with Pete Carroll or John Fox after the Super Bowl:
“If you can’t accept losing, you can’t win.”
“Winning may not be everything, but losing has little to recommend it.”
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you take and then throw up.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts