- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Patriots Offer Fans Free Aaron Hernandez Jersey Exchange
Got an Aaron Hernandez jersey you don’t want around the house? Burning them can be dangerous … statistics show that 35 percent of all household accidents involve disgraced NFL players and flammable liquid.
Fortunately, the New England Patriots are here to help you out. The Patriots Pro Shop will exchange your Hernandez jersey, for free. I want Julian Edelman! You stay classy, New England.
“The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.
“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”
This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.”
Who has more than one Aaron Hernandez jersey? Apparently enough people that the Patriots felt they needed a disclaimer.
I think an enterprising company should sell NFL jersey insurance. For a low fee, say $1.50 a month, you could guard against the player whose jersey you wear being arrested in disgrace. Once the guy is in cuffs, the insurance company sends you a nice check so you can buy another player’s jersey. Eventually everyone would end up with Eli Manning.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen