- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Patriots Offer Fans Free Aaron Hernandez Jersey Exchange
Got an Aaron Hernandez jersey you don’t want around the house? Burning them can be dangerous … statistics show that 35 percent of all household accidents involve disgraced NFL players and flammable liquid.
Fortunately, the New England Patriots are here to help you out. The Patriots Pro Shop will exchange your Hernandez jersey, for free. I want Julian Edelman! You stay classy, New England.
“The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.
“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”
This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.”
Who has more than one Aaron Hernandez jersey? Apparently enough people that the Patriots felt they needed a disclaimer.
I think an enterprising company should sell NFL jersey insurance. For a low fee, say $1.50 a month, you could guard against the player whose jersey you wear being arrested in disgrace. Once the guy is in cuffs, the insurance company sends you a nice check so you can buy another player’s jersey. Eventually everyone would end up with Eli Manning.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?