- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Paulina Gretzky Made The Cover Of A Canadian Fashion Magazine
Oh, and also Wayne never punished her for anything Twitter-related. [Flare]
You just have to trust us that watching this amounts to 15 seconds well spent. [infobae]
We can’t be the only ones who don’t really want to know what he means. [Twitter]
Come for the tite game backstory, stay for the photos of Brian Kelly as a college football player and college softball coach. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Mmmmmm molten chocolate lava cake on a cold winter’s day.”
What’s on TV.
Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); The Karate Kid (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Waterboy (FX, 8 p.m.)
And finally, tonight…
The world’s oldest dash cam footage? [Hypervocal]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams