- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Paulina Gretzky Made The Cover Of A Canadian Fashion Magazine
Oh, and also Wayne never punished her for anything Twitter-related. [Flare]
You just have to trust us that watching this amounts to 15 seconds well spent. [infobae]
We can’t be the only ones who don’t really want to know what he means. [Twitter]
Come for the tite game backstory, stay for the photos of Brian Kelly as a college football player and college softball coach. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Mmmmmm molten chocolate lava cake on a cold winter’s day.”
What’s on TV.
Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); The Karate Kid (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Waterboy (FX, 8 p.m.)
And finally, tonight…
The world’s oldest dash cam footage? [Hypervocal]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee