- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paulina Gretzky Made The Cover Of A Canadian Fashion Magazine
Oh, and also Wayne never punished her for anything Twitter-related. [Flare]
You just have to trust us that watching this amounts to 15 seconds well spent. [infobae]
We can’t be the only ones who don’t really want to know what he means. [Twitter]
Come for the tite game backstory, stay for the photos of Brian Kelly as a college football player and college softball coach. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Mmmmmm molten chocolate lava cake on a cold winter’s day.”
What’s on TV.
Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); The Karate Kid (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Waterboy (FX, 8 p.m.)
And finally, tonight…
The world’s oldest dash cam footage? [Hypervocal]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts