- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Paulina Gretzky Made The Cover Of A Canadian Fashion Magazine
Oh, and also Wayne never punished her for anything Twitter-related. [Flare]
You just have to trust us that watching this amounts to 15 seconds well spent. [infobae]
We can’t be the only ones who don’t really want to know what he means. [Twitter]
Come for the tite game backstory, stay for the photos of Brian Kelly as a college football player and college softball coach. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Mmmmmm molten chocolate lava cake on a cold winter’s day.”
What’s on TV.
Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); The Karate Kid (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Waterboy (FX, 8 p.m.)
And finally, tonight…
The world’s oldest dash cam footage? [Hypervocal]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success