- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Peyton Manning Lean In And Gently Unleash Hell Into This Poor Referee’s Ear
“I’m Peyton Manning, I’m one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and I’m going to come to your house and murder you in front of your kids.”
No, no, he didn’t say that. But what he did say was still pretty blue.
During Peyton and the Broncos’ spectacular comeback against the Chargers last night, Denver receiver Eric Decker was flagged on a questionable offensive pass interference call late in the game. When ESPN came back from break, they showed Manning “whispering” into an official’s ear. What he likely whispered, according to The Big Lead: “That’s the most horseshit call I’ve ever seen.”
Peyton was certainly in a cursing mood last night, and we’ve got to say: it’s nice to see the big guy (and his pottymouth) back in the saddle.
The Broncos get the suddenly resurgent Saints at home for next week’s Sunday night game.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy