- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Peyton Manning Lean In And Gently Unleash Hell Into This Poor Referee’s Ear
“I’m Peyton Manning, I’m one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and I’m going to come to your house and murder you in front of your kids.”
No, no, he didn’t say that. But what he did say was still pretty blue.
During Peyton and the Broncos’ spectacular comeback against the Chargers last night, Denver receiver Eric Decker was flagged on a questionable offensive pass interference call late in the game. When ESPN came back from break, they showed Manning “whispering” into an official’s ear. What he likely whispered, according to The Big Lead: “That’s the most horseshit call I’ve ever seen.”
Peyton was certainly in a cursing mood last night, and we’ve got to say: it’s nice to see the big guy (and his pottymouth) back in the saddle.
The Broncos get the suddenly resurgent Saints at home for next week’s Sunday night game.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights