- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Peyton Manning Lean In And Gently Unleash Hell Into This Poor Referee’s Ear
“I’m Peyton Manning, I’m one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and I’m going to come to your house and murder you in front of your kids.”
No, no, he didn’t say that. But what he did say was still pretty blue.
During Peyton and the Broncos’ spectacular comeback against the Chargers last night, Denver receiver Eric Decker was flagged on a questionable offensive pass interference call late in the game. When ESPN came back from break, they showed Manning “whispering” into an official’s ear. What he likely whispered, according to The Big Lead: “That’s the most horseshit call I’ve ever seen.”
Peyton was certainly in a cursing mood last night, and we’ve got to say: it’s nice to see the big guy (and his pottymouth) back in the saddle.
The Broncos get the suddenly resurgent Saints at home for next week’s Sunday night game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts