- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Peyton Manning Lean In And Gently Unleash Hell Into This Poor Referee’s Ear
“I’m Peyton Manning, I’m one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and I’m going to come to your house and murder you in front of your kids.”
No, no, he didn’t say that. But what he did say was still pretty blue.
During Peyton and the Broncos’ spectacular comeback against the Chargers last night, Denver receiver Eric Decker was flagged on a questionable offensive pass interference call late in the game. When ESPN came back from break, they showed Manning “whispering” into an official’s ear. What he likely whispered, according to The Big Lead: “That’s the most horseshit call I’ve ever seen.”
Peyton was certainly in a cursing mood last night, and we’ve got to say: it’s nice to see the big guy (and his pottymouth) back in the saddle.
The Broncos get the suddenly resurgent Saints at home for next week’s Sunday night game.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.