- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Peyton Manning Lean In And Gently Unleash Hell Into This Poor Referee’s Ear
“I’m Peyton Manning, I’m one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and I’m going to come to your house and murder you in front of your kids.”
No, no, he didn’t say that. But what he did say was still pretty blue.
During Peyton and the Broncos’ spectacular comeback against the Chargers last night, Denver receiver Eric Decker was flagged on a questionable offensive pass interference call late in the game. When ESPN came back from break, they showed Manning “whispering” into an official’s ear. What he likely whispered, according to The Big Lead: “That’s the most horseshit call I’ve ever seen.”
Peyton was certainly in a cursing mood last night, and we’ve got to say: it’s nice to see the big guy (and his pottymouth) back in the saddle.
The Broncos get the suddenly resurgent Saints at home for next week’s Sunday night game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles