- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Peyton Manning, Wes Welker Dancing At Practice Is A Fanny Pack Full Of Mayonaise Shy Of Being The Whitest Thing on Earth
Oh no. No.
In case you’re wondering, the song Manning and Texas-native Wes Welker are dancing to is called “Rocky Top,” which is about a town in Tennessee (where Manning went to school over 300 years ago).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts