- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“Peyton Manning’s Face In NFL Logos” Is Creepy, Hypnotic
This off-season, “Where Will Peyton Manning Land?” will be the dominant NFL storyline. With that in mind, artist David Rappoccio has implanted Manning’s face on some NFL logos. The results are great… and a little eerie. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'