- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Peyton Manning’s Face In NFL Logos” Is Creepy, Hypnotic
This off-season, “Where Will Peyton Manning Land?” will be the dominant NFL storyline. With that in mind, artist David Rappoccio has implanted Manning’s face on some NFL logos. The results are great… and a little eerie. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends