- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Peyton Manning Is Now The Proud Owner Of 21 Papa John’s Franchises In The Denver Area
You’ve probably seen Peyton Manning in that mildly bothersome Papa John’s commercial and thought little of it – just Peyton Manning whoring himself out as per usual. Well, it turns out that Manning’s investment in Papa John’s is about to skyrocket, because the Denver quarterback will become the owner of 21 Papa John’s franchises in the Denver area.
Why Peyton Manning isn’t more reviled for the bevy of advertisements in which he participates is surprising, but a few MVPs and a Super Bowl probably buys you some leeway. But you know what, Robert Griffin III? I DON’T EVEN LIKE SUBWAY.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'