- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Peyton Manning Is Now The Proud Owner Of 21 Papa John’s Franchises In The Denver Area
You’ve probably seen Peyton Manning in that mildly bothersome Papa John’s commercial and thought little of it – just Peyton Manning whoring himself out as per usual. Well, it turns out that Manning’s investment in Papa John’s is about to skyrocket, because the Denver quarterback will become the owner of 21 Papa John’s franchises in the Denver area.
Why Peyton Manning isn’t more reviled for the bevy of advertisements in which he participates is surprising, but a few MVPs and a Super Bowl probably buys you some leeway. But you know what, Robert Griffin III? I DON’T EVEN LIKE SUBWAY.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend