- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Peyton Manning Is Now The Proud Owner Of 21 Papa John’s Franchises In The Denver Area
You’ve probably seen Peyton Manning in that mildly bothersome Papa John’s commercial and thought little of it – just Peyton Manning whoring himself out as per usual. Well, it turns out that Manning’s investment in Papa John’s is about to skyrocket, because the Denver quarterback will become the owner of 21 Papa John’s franchises in the Denver area.
Why Peyton Manning isn’t more reviled for the bevy of advertisements in which he participates is surprising, but a few MVPs and a Super Bowl probably buys you some leeway. But you know what, Robert Griffin III? I DON’T EVEN LIKE SUBWAY.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts