- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Peyton Manning Is Now The Proud Owner Of 21 Papa John’s Franchises In The Denver Area
You’ve probably seen Peyton Manning in that mildly bothersome Papa John’s commercial and thought little of it – just Peyton Manning whoring himself out as per usual. Well, it turns out that Manning’s investment in Papa John’s is about to skyrocket, because the Denver quarterback will become the owner of 21 Papa John’s franchises in the Denver area.
Why Peyton Manning isn’t more reviled for the bevy of advertisements in which he participates is surprising, but a few MVPs and a Super Bowl probably buys you some leeway. But you know what, Robert Griffin III? I DON’T EVEN LIKE SUBWAY.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement