- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Peyton Manning Is Now The Proud Owner Of 21 Papa John’s Franchises In The Denver Area
You’ve probably seen Peyton Manning in that mildly bothersome Papa John’s commercial and thought little of it – just Peyton Manning whoring himself out as per usual. Well, it turns out that Manning’s investment in Papa John’s is about to skyrocket, because the Denver quarterback will become the owner of 21 Papa John’s franchises in the Denver area.
Why Peyton Manning isn’t more reviled for the bevy of advertisements in which he participates is surprising, but a few MVPs and a Super Bowl probably buys you some leeway. But you know what, Robert Griffin III? I DON’T EVEN LIKE SUBWAY.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs