- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Peyton Manning’s Emotional Final Message To Indianapolis: “Thank You… From The Bottom Of My Heart”
In his final news conference as an Indianapolis Colt, Peyton Manning closed with an emotional last message to the city its fans: thank you.
The perennially classy Manning handled himself well, even in the somewhat uncomfortable final moments of his career as a Colt. From agreeing to ride back from Florida on the private jet of Colts owner Jim Irsay (even though Irsay had, only moments before, informed him he’d been cut), to riding back in Irsay’s car and stopping briefly to talk to reporters, to standing side-by-side with Irsay at the press conference today, Manning handled himself exactly how you would expect Peyton Manning to handle himself.
Here’s Manning’s final comments to Indy: “I only have a few words I have to say, a few words I want to address to Colts fans everywhere. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback. Thank you.”
Video of Manning’s message, here:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers