- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peyton Manning’s Emotional Final Message To Indianapolis: “Thank You… From The Bottom Of My Heart”
In his final news conference as an Indianapolis Colt, Peyton Manning closed with an emotional last message to the city its fans: thank you.
The perennially classy Manning handled himself well, even in the somewhat uncomfortable final moments of his career as a Colt. From agreeing to ride back from Florida on the private jet of Colts owner Jim Irsay (even though Irsay had, only moments before, informed him he’d been cut), to riding back in Irsay’s car and stopping briefly to talk to reporters, to standing side-by-side with Irsay at the press conference today, Manning handled himself exactly how you would expect Peyton Manning to handle himself.
Here’s Manning’s final comments to Indy: “I only have a few words I have to say, a few words I want to address to Colts fans everywhere. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback. Thank you.”
Video of Manning’s message, here:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story