- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Photo Finish: Can Green Bay’s Cheeseheads Sue For This?
The Green Bay Packers are one of the NFL’s signature franchises, and therefore have one of the NFL’s signature fan bases. Packers fans are so well-known that even a piece of foam shaped like a block of cheese that many wear on their heads is now practically synonymous with the Packers franchise itself. So will they stand for what you see above?
It seems that the Atlanta Falcons, apparently in honor of quarterback Matt Ryan (or Matty Ice, as he’s often called), started selling a head accessory of their own (inspired, no doubt, by the Packers’ success in this area). Yes, you too can apparently be an “Icehead” if you go to a game down at the Georgia Dome. The Iceheads didn’t appear to lift Ryan up to a higher level, though, as Ryan completed just 15 of 29 passes for 148 yards in a 17-14 loss.
Packers fans: flattering tribute, or shameless piggybacking?
Getty photo, via
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs