- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photo Finish: Can Green Bay’s Cheeseheads Sue For This?
The Green Bay Packers are one of the NFL’s signature franchises, and therefore have one of the NFL’s signature fan bases. Packers fans are so well-known that even a piece of foam shaped like a block of cheese that many wear on their heads is now practically synonymous with the Packers franchise itself. So will they stand for what you see above?
It seems that the Atlanta Falcons, apparently in honor of quarterback Matt Ryan (or Matty Ice, as he’s often called), started selling a head accessory of their own (inspired, no doubt, by the Packers’ success in this area). Yes, you too can apparently be an “Icehead” if you go to a game down at the Georgia Dome. The Iceheads didn’t appear to lift Ryan up to a higher level, though, as Ryan completed just 15 of 29 passes for 148 yards in a 17-14 loss.
Packers fans: flattering tribute, or shameless piggybacking?
Getty photo, via
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story