- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Podcast: Is Two Years Too Harsh A Sentence For The Alabama Teabagger?
We’re back for more in our 6th episode, discussing the punishment of the Alabama teabagger, what the ideal position is to hold in sports, and a gratuitious Dan Fogarty poop story.
Don’t forget to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org that we’ll answer on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #6:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts