- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Podcast: Is Two Years Too Harsh A Sentence For The Alabama Teabagger?
We’re back for more in our 6th episode, discussing the punishment of the Alabama teabagger, what the ideal position is to hold in sports, and a gratuitious Dan Fogarty poop story.
Don’t forget to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org that we’ll answer on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #6:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights