- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Podcast: Who Would Announce The Coolest Moments Of Your Life?
Episode #7 is here, and this week we discuss Trent Dilfer calling everyone stupid, baseball’s weird new playoff format, and which sports broadcasters you’d want announcing the best moments of your life.
Don’t forget to email questions to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #7:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce