- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Pope Receives Personalized Celtics Jersey, Is Now Not Only Infallible, But Boston Strong
Pope Francis is a crafty playmaker who would rather distribute assists than hog the scoring limelight. But just when you think he won’t shoot the 3, boom, you’ve been served.
This happened Wednesday when AS Roma president and Celtics minority owner James Pallotta visited the Vatican with a special gift for His Most Holy Father. Roma is playing in the Coppa Italia on Sunday vs. Lazio.
If you’ve ever seen an episode of The Borgias you know that it’s essential to get on the Pope’s good side at times like these. Can’t wait for the day when they raise this jersey to the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica.
But who are we kidding? We know the Pope has a Packers jersey and foam cheesehead that he never takes off while sitting around the house.
Photos: Associated Press.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career