- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pope Receives Personalized Celtics Jersey, Is Now Not Only Infallible, But Boston Strong
Pope Francis is a crafty playmaker who would rather distribute assists than hog the scoring limelight. But just when you think he won’t shoot the 3, boom, you’ve been served.
This happened Wednesday when AS Roma president and Celtics minority owner James Pallotta visited the Vatican with a special gift for His Most Holy Father. Roma is playing in the Coppa Italia on Sunday vs. Lazio.
If you’ve ever seen an episode of The Borgias you know that it’s essential to get on the Pope’s good side at times like these. Can’t wait for the day when they raise this jersey to the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica.
But who are we kidding? We know the Pope has a Packers jersey and foam cheesehead that he never takes off while sitting around the house.
Photos: Associated Press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts