- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Pope Receives Personalized Celtics Jersey, Is Now Not Only Infallible, But Boston Strong
Pope Francis is a crafty playmaker who would rather distribute assists than hog the scoring limelight. But just when you think he won’t shoot the 3, boom, you’ve been served.
This happened Wednesday when AS Roma president and Celtics minority owner James Pallotta visited the Vatican with a special gift for His Most Holy Father. Roma is playing in the Coppa Italia on Sunday vs. Lazio.
If you’ve ever seen an episode of The Borgias you know that it’s essential to get on the Pope’s good side at times like these. Can’t wait for the day when they raise this jersey to the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica.
But who are we kidding? We know the Pope has a Packers jersey and foam cheesehead that he never takes off while sitting around the house.
Photos: Associated Press.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'