- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pope Receives Personalized Celtics Jersey, Is Now Not Only Infallible, But Boston Strong
Pope Francis is a crafty playmaker who would rather distribute assists than hog the scoring limelight. But just when you think he won’t shoot the 3, boom, you’ve been served.
This happened Wednesday when AS Roma president and Celtics minority owner James Pallotta visited the Vatican with a special gift for His Most Holy Father. Roma is playing in the Coppa Italia on Sunday vs. Lazio.
If you’ve ever seen an episode of The Borgias you know that it’s essential to get on the Pope’s good side at times like these. Can’t wait for the day when they raise this jersey to the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica.
But who are we kidding? We know the Pope has a Packers jersey and foam cheesehead that he never takes off while sitting around the house.
Photos: Associated Press.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?