- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pope Receives Personalized Celtics Jersey, Is Now Not Only Infallible, But Boston Strong
Pope Francis is a crafty playmaker who would rather distribute assists than hog the scoring limelight. But just when you think he won’t shoot the 3, boom, you’ve been served.
This happened Wednesday when AS Roma president and Celtics minority owner James Pallotta visited the Vatican with a special gift for His Most Holy Father. Roma is playing in the Coppa Italia on Sunday vs. Lazio.
If you’ve ever seen an episode of The Borgias you know that it’s essential to get on the Pope’s good side at times like these. Can’t wait for the day when they raise this jersey to the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica.
But who are we kidding? We know the Pope has a Packers jersey and foam cheesehead that he never takes off while sitting around the house.
Photos: Associated Press.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story