- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Pro Bowl MVP Trophy Looks Like A Toilet Seat
The best assorted links from across the web (and what you should watch on TV tonight) for Monday, January 30th. This edition brought to you by the ridiculous photos from the Pro Bowl. If you’d like to see something on SportsGrid, send it to email@example.com. Now here’s our starting five.
1. TIM TEBOW SUCCESSFULLY AVOIDS ‘SACK VIA SUCCUBUS.’ Tim Tebow (the same Tim Tebow who accidentally stayed at a hotel that was hosting a huge porn convention) turned down a date from Kim Kardashian. We fully expect his “awareness” rating in Madden to get an automatic +10.
2. THE MOST PATHETIC THING DREW BREES WILL EVER DO ON A FOOTBALL FIELD will forever be his PAT attempt at the Pro Bowl.
3. THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET AT EVERY SUPER BOWL PARTY. Not included: “Guy Who Doesn’t Know Football And Spends Time Showing You Pictures Of Girls He Wants To Hook Up With On His OKCupid Mobile App.” And yes, I am absolutely talking about a friend of mind who was at my house for the NFC Championship. Hey Brian!
4. LIL’ WAYNE RUNS OUT OF SHOES, HAS TO BORROW FROM TWEEN DAUGHTER. The rapper sports some interesting footwear at the Heat/Bulls game.
5. YOUR LATEST REMINDER THAT LARGE PEOPLE PLAY FOOTBALL. “We assume the gigantic thighs, pained expression, country accent, ankles that are less “taped” than “armored” at this point, and massive hog-killing biceps mean that our favorite Create-A-QB from the first edition of NCAA Football has not only become sentient, but has run to Mississippi to find his own life.” Via Spencer Hall.
BONUS: NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT. The story behind the greatest headline ever written.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Connecticut at Duke (ESPN2, 7 p.m., women’s); Missouri at Texas (ESPN, 9 p.m.); Thunder at Clippers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); House (FOX, 8 p.m.); Fear Factor (NBC, 9 p.m.); From Hell (IFC, 8 p.m.); Inglourious Basterds (TMC, 8 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: The biggest wiffleball rec league in the country is amazing/frightening.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story