- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Raiders Fan Gets Thrown Off Plane In England, Pees Everywhere
A 52-year-old British Raiders fan became “verbally abusive” to his fellow passengers on board an Easy Jet flight to Manchester. Then proceeded to take his clothes off on the tarmac, get slapped in the face by his girlfriend, try to fight security/police/baggage handlers, peed on the side of the plane, and finally, tased with 50,000 volts. What do you expect when you agree to host a Raiders game in England next season.
Hope the NFL is ready for the fallout from the rowdiest fans in football to wreak some havoc in foggy London town. Honestly, it’s like bringing a monkey on amphetamine to a dinner party.
Photo via Daily Mail Video
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?