- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Raiders Fan Gets Thrown Off Plane In England, Pees Everywhere
A 52-year-old British Raiders fan became “verbally abusive” to his fellow passengers on board an Easy Jet flight to Manchester. Then proceeded to take his clothes off on the tarmac, get slapped in the face by his girlfriend, try to fight security/police/baggage handlers, peed on the side of the plane, and finally, tased with 50,000 volts. What do you expect when you agree to host a Raiders game in England next season.
Hope the NFL is ready for the fallout from the rowdiest fans in football to wreak some havoc in foggy London town. Honestly, it’s like bringing a monkey on amphetamine to a dinner party.
Photo via Daily Mail Video
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier