- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Raiders Fan Gets Thrown Off Plane In England, Pees Everywhere
A 52-year-old British Raiders fan became “verbally abusive” to his fellow passengers on board an Easy Jet flight to Manchester. Then proceeded to take his clothes off on the tarmac, get slapped in the face by his girlfriend, try to fight security/police/baggage handlers, peed on the side of the plane, and finally, tased with 50,000 volts. What do you expect when you agree to host a Raiders game in England next season.
Hope the NFL is ready for the fallout from the rowdiest fans in football to wreak some havoc in foggy London town. Honestly, it’s like bringing a monkey on amphetamine to a dinner party.
Photo via Daily Mail Video
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?