- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Raiders Fan Gets Thrown Off Plane In England, Pees Everywhere
A 52-year-old British Raiders fan became “verbally abusive” to his fellow passengers on board an Easy Jet flight to Manchester. Then proceeded to take his clothes off on the tarmac, get slapped in the face by his girlfriend, try to fight security/police/baggage handlers, peed on the side of the plane, and finally, tased with 50,000 volts. What do you expect when you agree to host a Raiders game in England next season.
Hope the NFL is ready for the fallout from the rowdiest fans in football to wreak some havoc in foggy London town. Honestly, it’s like bringing a monkey on amphetamine to a dinner party.
Photo via Daily Mail Video
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story