- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In Possibly The Greatest Freakout Video Ever, A Ravens Fan Kicks His Friends Out Of The House After Loss
A quick note: this meltdown, which happened right after the Ravens gift-wrapped the AFC championship for the Patriots, is absolutely NSFW for kicker-induced cursing. So if you’re at work: headphones!
Onto the video itself. The bearded gentleman you’ll see below “has a passion for Maryland sports. Maybe an obsession,” according to the video’s YouTube description. From what we can gather, his roomful of friends adopted the Patriots as their team for the day in the interest of driving him crazy. And after a day of ribbing, some clock mismanagement from John Harbaugh, and a missed chip-shot field goal from Billy Cundiff, it all came to a head.
Video here. My favorite part: the stunned silence (and nobody making eye contact) at the 29-second mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts