- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
In Possibly The Greatest Freakout Video Ever, A Ravens Fan Kicks His Friends Out Of The House After Loss
A quick note: this meltdown, which happened right after the Ravens gift-wrapped the AFC championship for the Patriots, is absolutely NSFW for kicker-induced cursing. So if you’re at work: headphones!
Onto the video itself. The bearded gentleman you’ll see below “has a passion for Maryland sports. Maybe an obsession,” according to the video’s YouTube description. From what we can gather, his roomful of friends adopted the Patriots as their team for the day in the interest of driving him crazy. And after a day of ribbing, some clock mismanagement from John Harbaugh, and a missed chip-shot field goal from Billy Cundiff, it all came to a head.
Video here. My favorite part: the stunned silence (and nobody making eye contact) at the 29-second mark.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight