- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Possibly The Greatest Freakout Video Ever, A Ravens Fan Kicks His Friends Out Of The House After Loss
A quick note: this meltdown, which happened right after the Ravens gift-wrapped the AFC championship for the Patriots, is absolutely NSFW for kicker-induced cursing. So if you’re at work: headphones!
Onto the video itself. The bearded gentleman you’ll see below “has a passion for Maryland sports. Maybe an obsession,” according to the video’s YouTube description. From what we can gather, his roomful of friends adopted the Patriots as their team for the day in the interest of driving him crazy. And after a day of ribbing, some clock mismanagement from John Harbaugh, and a missed chip-shot field goal from Billy Cundiff, it all came to a head.
Video here. My favorite part: the stunned silence (and nobody making eye contact) at the 29-second mark.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story