- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Possibly The Greatest Freakout Video Ever, A Ravens Fan Kicks His Friends Out Of The House After Loss
A quick note: this meltdown, which happened right after the Ravens gift-wrapped the AFC championship for the Patriots, is absolutely NSFW for kicker-induced cursing. So if you’re at work: headphones!
Onto the video itself. The bearded gentleman you’ll see below “has a passion for Maryland sports. Maybe an obsession,” according to the video’s YouTube description. From what we can gather, his roomful of friends adopted the Patriots as their team for the day in the interest of driving him crazy. And after a day of ribbing, some clock mismanagement from John Harbaugh, and a missed chip-shot field goal from Billy Cundiff, it all came to a head.
Video here. My favorite part: the stunned silence (and nobody making eye contact) at the 29-second mark.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator
- Justin Verlander Is Very Happy With His Dating Life