- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Ravens And Redskins Would Have No Rivalry, If Not For Strippers
When you think of why there would be a rivalry between the Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins, the first thing you probably think is, “geography.” Nothing else makes sense. They’re in different conferences, so they don’t actually play each other often (outside of the preseason), and the Ravens were the Cleveland Browns through 1995, so they don’t have longevity on their side, either. Baltimore and Washington are just close to one another, and that’s why the teams would feel like rivals. Well, that and strippers.
Yes, it’s true: Jets linebacker (and former Raven) Bart Scott talked to Michael Kay on the radio earlier this week and had this to say about the fierce non-football competition between the teams:
“When you are in a small place like Baltimore and the temperature is relatively cold — hey, you compete over the same chicks. That’s a football player’s favorite spot. Especially young football players. It was always a rivalry. Guys fight about ‘Hey that is my girlfriend and that’s my girlfriend’, but [in New York]? Five million people, maybe more. There is plenty for everybody.”
First off, is Baltimore, with a population of over 600,000, really a “small place”? Sure, NFL players might be going for the cream of the crop, but come on – 53 guys a team? That’s barely 100 guys between the Ravens and Redskins. We’re pretty sure they can all find someone without much fighting.
Also, what does the “relatively cold” climate have to do with it? They can’t just walk along the beach ad try to pick up women there all year? There are plenty of indoor locations to do that sort of thing. You know, like…strip clubs. Besides, we doubt Scott himself was ever hurting for women anyway. When you’ve got a way with words like he does, who can resist?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'