- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ray Lewis And Arian Foster Make Like It’s The Other Football, Swap Jerseys
Over the course of an NFL game, some bad blood is bound to surface, thanks in large part to the game’s physical nature. Today’s Ravens-Texans playoff game was no exception. But amid all that physicality and sometimes downright antipathy, bonds are formed. One such bond exists between the Ravens’ Ray Lewis and Texans’ Arian Foster. And so after Lewis’ side was finished vanquishing Foster’s earlier today, we had this:
Such jersey swaps, of course, usually happen in that other football, and the fact that they’re as rare as they are in American football makes it all the cooler that Lewis and Foster did this. That, plus the fact that Lewis and Foster are two elite players, the types you can really see respecting one another enough as competitors that they’d do a thing like this. Jersey-swapping in soccer alwaus weirded us out a little bit, but that might have had something to do with everyone doing it. Thinking of it as an activity of the greats of the game, a status you earn by proving you’re one of the best of the best, a sign of respect from star to star – that’s a tradition we can get behind.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?