- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ray Lewis’ Dance Lives On In The Mayor Of Denver
When professional sports teams meet up in the playoffs, the mayors of each team’s host city will often make a friendly bet wherein the loser has to do something lighthearted related to the opposition. In the case of yesterday’s Denver Broncos-Baltimore Ravens game, that bet involved the Ray Lewis’ trademark pregame dance.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake got off easy. If the Broncos had won yesterday, she only would have had to light Washington Monument in blue and orange. Per the Baltimore Sun, Denver mayor Michael Hancock’s end of the bet was not only to send some rib-eye steaks to Baltimore, but to also dance like Ray Lewis if the Ravens won. And win, they did.
No word yet as to when or where Mayor Hancock will put on his dancing shoes, but we all look forward to seeing him do a really uncomfortable and awkward version of this:
With a little luck, maybe Mayor Rawlings-Blake will be a good sport and do a Peyton Manning Turtle Wiggle to make Mayor Hancock feel more comfortable.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts