- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ray Lewis’ Dance Lives On In The Mayor Of Denver
When professional sports teams meet up in the playoffs, the mayors of each team’s host city will often make a friendly bet wherein the loser has to do something lighthearted related to the opposition. In the case of yesterday’s Denver Broncos-Baltimore Ravens game, that bet involved the Ray Lewis’ trademark pregame dance.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake got off easy. If the Broncos had won yesterday, she only would have had to light Washington Monument in blue and orange. Per the Baltimore Sun, Denver mayor Michael Hancock’s end of the bet was not only to send some rib-eye steaks to Baltimore, but to also dance like Ray Lewis if the Ravens won. And win, they did.
No word yet as to when or where Mayor Hancock will put on his dancing shoes, but we all look forward to seeing him do a really uncomfortable and awkward version of this:
With a little luck, maybe Mayor Rawlings-Blake will be a good sport and do a Peyton Manning Turtle Wiggle to make Mayor Hancock feel more comfortable.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through