- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A High School Wrestler Named Ray Lewis Losing A Championship Match In 1992
Before terrorizing ballcarriers/hamming for the cameras with the Ravens, even before building his reputation as a tackling machine at Miami, Ray Lewis played football and wrestled at Kathleen High School in Lakeland, Fla. And he was an excellent wrestler, winning a state title his senior season. And while he had an outstanding year as a junior as well, that season did not quite end in the same glory. That season ended like this (the video was uploaded earlier this week, but just came to our attention today, thanks to Prep Rally):
Clearly, Lewis took defeat pretty hard back then, too. Tip for the 49ers: if you really want to get under Lewis’ skin on Sunday, just shout “John Ancona!” at him from across the line of scrimmage. Lewis will definitely know what you mean.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts