- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A High School Wrestler Named Ray Lewis Losing A Championship Match In 1992
Before terrorizing ballcarriers/hamming for the cameras with the Ravens, even before building his reputation as a tackling machine at Miami, Ray Lewis played football and wrestled at Kathleen High School in Lakeland, Fla. And he was an excellent wrestler, winning a state title his senior season. And while he had an outstanding year as a junior as well, that season did not quite end in the same glory. That season ended like this (the video was uploaded earlier this week, but just came to our attention today, thanks to Prep Rally):
Clearly, Lewis took defeat pretty hard back then, too. Tip for the 49ers: if you really want to get under Lewis’ skin on Sunday, just shout “John Ancona!” at him from across the line of scrimmage. Lewis will definitely know what you mean.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story