- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ray Lewis To Join ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown
Yesterday news broke that Ray Lewis is retiring. This must have been in the works for a while, because Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch is now reporting that he will join Monday Night Countdown. He’ll also be featured prominently across other ESPN outlets, including ESPN Radio.
One of the requirements for him signing this multi-year ESPN contract was that he’d be able to attend the games of his son, Ray Lewis III, who will be a freshman running back/defensive back at the University of Miami (Lewis’ alma mater) next season. This all seems like a natural progression for Lewis, who likes to talk anyway, and probably could’ve made six or seven figures a year giving pep talks to Fortune 500 companies and college lacrosse teams. As it stands now, though, he’ll be doing his pedaling on TV.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul