- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis To Join ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown
Yesterday news broke that Ray Lewis is retiring. This must have been in the works for a while, because Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch is now reporting that he will join Monday Night Countdown. He’ll also be featured prominently across other ESPN outlets, including ESPN Radio.
One of the requirements for him signing this multi-year ESPN contract was that he’d be able to attend the games of his son, Ray Lewis III, who will be a freshman running back/defensive back at the University of Miami (Lewis’ alma mater) next season. This all seems like a natural progression for Lewis, who likes to talk anyway, and probably could’ve made six or seven figures a year giving pep talks to Fortune 500 companies and college lacrosse teams. As it stands now, though, he’ll be doing his pedaling on TV.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World