- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ray Lewis To Join ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown
Yesterday news broke that Ray Lewis is retiring. This must have been in the works for a while, because Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch is now reporting that he will join Monday Night Countdown. He’ll also be featured prominently across other ESPN outlets, including ESPN Radio.
One of the requirements for him signing this multi-year ESPN contract was that he’d be able to attend the games of his son, Ray Lewis III, who will be a freshman running back/defensive back at the University of Miami (Lewis’ alma mater) next season. This all seems like a natural progression for Lewis, who likes to talk anyway, and probably could’ve made six or seven figures a year giving pep talks to Fortune 500 companies and college lacrosse teams. As it stands now, though, he’ll be doing his pedaling on TV.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts