- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Ray Lewis To Join ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown
Yesterday news broke that Ray Lewis is retiring. This must have been in the works for a while, because Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch is now reporting that he will join Monday Night Countdown. He’ll also be featured prominently across other ESPN outlets, including ESPN Radio.
One of the requirements for him signing this multi-year ESPN contract was that he’d be able to attend the games of his son, Ray Lewis III, who will be a freshman running back/defensive back at the University of Miami (Lewis’ alma mater) next season. This all seems like a natural progression for Lewis, who likes to talk anyway, and probably could’ve made six or seven figures a year giving pep talks to Fortune 500 companies and college lacrosse teams. As it stands now, though, he’ll be doing his pedaling on TV.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Ahmad Rashad Gets the Boot from His Wife
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics