- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ray Lewis Geeks Out Every Time He Watches The Blind Side
Last week, Ravens offensive lineman Michael Oher shared his mild frustration about how every time The Blind Side (the movie based on the book based on Oher’s life) comes on TV, teammate Ray Lewis always lets Oher know it. While Oher might not love this, we do.
You see, there are a couple possible things going on here. One: maybe Lewis is gently ribbing Oher. After all, Oher’s a young guy only in his third season, while Lewis is in his 16th. Not to mention, Lewis is the team’s spiritual leader and one of the greatest middle linebackers ever. He can say basically whatever he wants, whenever he wants, to anyone.
But there’s another possibility, too: that Ray Lewis, spiritual leader of the Ravens, future Hall of Famer, one of the greatest middle linebackers ever, Super Bowl MVP…was just blown away that he knew someone whose life was made into a movie. Imagine Lewis sitting there, flipping channels, coming across The Blind Side, and basically turning into this, every time. Like Ray Lewis, fearsome man in the middle, combined with an everyday person coming on too strong to a celebrity on Twitter. Proof that no matter how hard you can hit Dustin Keller, you’re not immune to getting starstruck.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ