- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Going To Be Really, Really Cold In Green Bay On Sunday
Trying to predict the weather even a few days before an event is an impossible task (though that didn’t stop the Farmers Almanac from saying it will snow during the Super Bowl), but the early predictions for the weather during the Niners-Packers game this Sunday say that it’s going to be somewhere between fucking freezing and for-the-love-of-God-what-are-we-even-doing-outside-we-are-going-to-die-soon.
As of right now, according to weather.com, Sunday’s high in Green Bay will be a balmy 0 (zero) degrees Fahrenheit. The low for the evening — and remember, the game kicks off at 4:40 PM ET — is -18 degrees. Look:
Not only that, but with the wind chill, it may feel as cold as -45 degrees by the end of the game. Seriously.
You mean it’s going to be cold in Wisconsin in January? No way! But keep this in mind: If the 49ers had lost their final game of the season against the Cardinals, they would have been the NFC’s sixth seed and traveled to Philadelphia this weekend, where temperatures are expected to be in the 40s with a chance of rain. Just saying.
Bottom line: Expect a lot of the power running game from both teams, as well as frostbite. Seriously, bundle up.
Photo via Getty
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- Vince McMahon Clarifies CM Punk's WWE Status
- WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier Passes Away At 43
- Stevie Richards Talks About Vince McMahon