- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Washington Redskins Dog Eats Washington Redskins Treats, Not Dallas Cowboys Treats
The Redskins-Cowboys rivalry dates back to October 9, 1960, when Washington beat Dallas 26-14, and players wore leather helmets and such. But the rivalry is every bit as fierce these days, mostly because Jerry Jones is insanely jealous of RG3 and wishes he could fire himself. It turns out that the rivalry isn’t limited to man, however, thanks to one Redskins family with a very loyal and supportive dog.
Named Dexter (after famed Redskins defensive end Dexter Manley, who has a lifetime NFL ban for failing four drug tests), this lovable dog hates everything Dallas Cowboys, even when it comes to his favorite treat.
We are equally terrified by and amazed at this.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts