- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Washington Redskins Dog Eats Washington Redskins Treats, Not Dallas Cowboys Treats
The Redskins-Cowboys rivalry dates back to October 9, 1960, when Washington beat Dallas 26-14, and players wore leather helmets and such. But the rivalry is every bit as fierce these days, mostly because Jerry Jones is insanely jealous of RG3 and wishes he could fire himself. It turns out that the rivalry isn’t limited to man, however, thanks to one Redskins family with a very loyal and supportive dog.
Named Dexter (after famed Redskins defensive end Dexter Manley, who has a lifetime NFL ban for failing four drug tests), this lovable dog hates everything Dallas Cowboys, even when it comes to his favorite treat.
We are equally terrified by and amazed at this.
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.