- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Replacement Ref Tosses His Hat Into Cowboys Receiver Kevin Ogletree’s Way Just For Fun
Referees throw flags. Referees sometimes throw the football. Very rarely do referees throw their hat, but when they do, it’s usually to signify something like a where the ball should be marked or a penalty occurred. But these are all things referees do. Replacement referees? They’re a whole ‘nother beast.
Take this replacement ref in the Dallas Cowboys-Tampa Bay Buccaneers game, for example. Watch as he tosses his hat into the field of play for seemingly no reason and, coincidentally enough, causes Dallas receiver Kevin Ogletree to slip and miss a chance at a touchdown reception.
Although we all miss the strict, no-nonsense nature of normal referees, you have to love the prankster nature of the replacement referee. It’s like the “N” in “NFL” now stands for “Nickelodeon Guts.” Here’s hoping we get some endzone Aggro Crag before the season is through.
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History
- The NBA's Millennial Generation Takeover Is Official
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction