- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Report: Pouncey Brothers Assault Man In Nightclub, Are Still Idiots
We found out last summer just how stupid Mike and Maurkice Pouncey are when they donned “Free Hernandez” hats at a nightclub in support of friend and (alleged) murderer Aaron Hernandez.
We found out that they’re even dumber than originally thought when a report surfaced that a man has accused the dynamic duo of assaulting him at the very same club!
Here’s an excerpt from the Palm Beach News Times story:
A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach.
The often troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother held their annual birthday bash.
Cameo — for those who remember — is also the same spot the twins found themselves at last year donning “Free Hernandez” caps in honor of their alleged murderous friend and former teammate Aaron.
In case you need a refresher, here’s the picture of the Pouncey brothers from last summer.
Oh, wait. That’s the wrong photo. Sorry. Here it is.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights