- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Report: Pouncey Brothers Assault Man In Nightclub, Are Still Idiots
We found out last summer just how stupid Mike and Maurkice Pouncey are when they donned “Free Hernandez” hats at a nightclub in support of friend and (alleged) murderer Aaron Hernandez.
We found out that they’re even dumber than originally thought when a report surfaced that a man has accused the dynamic duo of assaulting him at the very same club!
Here’s an excerpt from the Palm Beach News Times story:
A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach.
The often troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother held their annual birthday bash.
Cameo — for those who remember — is also the same spot the twins found themselves at last year donning “Free Hernandez” caps in honor of their alleged murderous friend and former teammate Aaron.
In case you need a refresher, here’s the picture of the Pouncey brothers from last summer.
Oh, wait. That’s the wrong photo. Sorry. Here it is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts