- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Report: Pouncey Brothers Assault Man In Nightclub, Are Still Idiots
We found out last summer just how stupid Mike and Maurkice Pouncey are when they donned “Free Hernandez” hats at a nightclub in support of friend and (alleged) murderer Aaron Hernandez.
We found out that they’re even dumber than originally thought when a report surfaced that a man has accused the dynamic duo of assaulting him at the very same club!
Here’s an excerpt from the Palm Beach News Times story:
A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach.
The often troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother held their annual birthday bash.
Cameo — for those who remember — is also the same spot the twins found themselves at last year donning “Free Hernandez” caps in honor of their alleged murderous friend and former teammate Aaron.
In case you need a refresher, here’s the picture of the Pouncey brothers from last summer.
Oh, wait. That’s the wrong photo. Sorry. Here it is.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles