- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Report: Pouncey Brothers Assault Man In Nightclub, Are Still Idiots
We found out last summer just how stupid Mike and Maurkice Pouncey are when they donned “Free Hernandez” hats at a nightclub in support of friend and (alleged) murderer Aaron Hernandez.
We found out that they’re even dumber than originally thought when a report surfaced that a man has accused the dynamic duo of assaulting him at the very same club!
Here’s an excerpt from the Palm Beach News Times story:
A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach.
The often troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother held their annual birthday bash.
Cameo — for those who remember — is also the same spot the twins found themselves at last year donning “Free Hernandez” caps in honor of their alleged murderous friend and former teammate Aaron.
In case you need a refresher, here’s the picture of the Pouncey brothers from last summer.
Oh, wait. That’s the wrong photo. Sorry. Here it is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts