- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WTF: Three People Were Stabbed In The Parking Lot After Last Night’s Chargers-Broncos Game
We love sports as much as anybody, but… IT’S FUCKING SPORTS, PEOPLE. This happened after the San Diego Chargers beat the Denver Broncos on Thursday Night Football at Sports Authority Field (Mile High Stadium).
Three men were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Field after the Denver Broncos’ game Thursday night.
Police spokesman Steve Warneke said a fourth person might have been stabbed but left the scene.
Warneke said one man was initially in critical condition but all are conscious and talking.
Police said officers have three suspects in custody and are not currently looking for other suspects. None had been formally charged as of just after midnight.
The Denver Post reports there were multiple eyewitnesses.
There were no details given as to what provoked the incident, but the obvious assumption is that a bunch of insane Broncos fans stabbed Chargers fans. And if that’s the case: Calm the fuck down, people. You’re pathetic.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story