- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WTF: Three People Were Stabbed In The Parking Lot After Last Night’s Chargers-Broncos Game
We love sports as much as anybody, but… IT’S FUCKING SPORTS, PEOPLE. This happened after the San Diego Chargers beat the Denver Broncos on Thursday Night Football at Sports Authority Field (Mile High Stadium).
Three men were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Field after the Denver Broncos’ game Thursday night.
Police spokesman Steve Warneke said a fourth person might have been stabbed but left the scene.
Warneke said one man was initially in critical condition but all are conscious and talking.
Police said officers have three suspects in custody and are not currently looking for other suspects. None had been formally charged as of just after midnight.
The Denver Post reports there were multiple eyewitnesses.
There were no details given as to what provoked the incident, but the obvious assumption is that a bunch of insane Broncos fans stabbed Chargers fans. And if that’s the case: Calm the fuck down, people. You’re pathetic.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success