- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Video Of Rex Ryan Being Tebowed In A Louisiana Restaurant Last Night
Rex Ryan’s boisterous and affable nature makes him more approachable than the average NFL head coach. Sometimes, this approachability backfires — he once playfully flipped off a group of Dolphins fans and was fined $50,000 for his troubles. Last night in a Louisiana restaurant called Walk-Ons, though, there were no middle fingers. Just some Tebowing.
Rex was in Baton Rouge for LSU’s pro day, and Rex being Rex, he stopped in at one of the nearby watering holes, mainly, we assume, to get some type of burger/beer combination. He also shot the breeze with the locals. While posing for a photo with a pair of Baton Rouge bros, Ryan was unsuspectingly Tebowed. He took it well, and the Tebowing was captured on video.
He also later told a fan to go eff himself, according to popular LSU message board Tiger Droppings.
My buddy just talked to him & the GM for a while. Said he was a pretty cool guy. My friend knows Kevin Mawae really well so he talked to the GM for a while. He said Rex came up to him and shook his hand first. Then he told Rex, “Congrats on ur new fullback”. Rex laughed. Then he asked for a picture, Rex laughed & said “f*ck you not after that comment”.
Oh, Rex. Here’s video.
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Jack Nicholson Walks Out on the Lakers