- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
RGIII Quarterbacks Rare NFL Perfect Game
Washington Redskins phenom Robert Griffin III quarterbacked a perfect game against the Philadelphia Eagles. What exactly constitutes a “perfect game,” you ask? Oh, probably something along the lines of…
14 completion on 15 attempts to nine different receivers for 200 yards and four touchdown passes.
12 rushes for 84 yards.
A 31-6 victory over division rival Philadelphia.
The only thing RGIII didn’t do was return kicks.
For just a taste of his brilliance today, check out this touchdown pass to Santana Moss that, with a mere flick of the wrist, travels 60 yards in the air.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts