- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
RGIII Quarterbacks Rare NFL Perfect Game
Washington Redskins phenom Robert Griffin III quarterbacked a perfect game against the Philadelphia Eagles. What exactly constitutes a “perfect game,” you ask? Oh, probably something along the lines of…
14 completion on 15 attempts to nine different receivers for 200 yards and four touchdown passes.
12 rushes for 84 yards.
A 31-6 victory over division rival Philadelphia.
The only thing RGIII didn’t do was return kicks.
For just a taste of his brilliance today, check out this touchdown pass to Santana Moss that, with a mere flick of the wrist, travels 60 yards in the air.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts