- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RGIII Quarterbacks Rare NFL Perfect Game
Washington Redskins phenom Robert Griffin III quarterbacked a perfect game against the Philadelphia Eagles. What exactly constitutes a “perfect game,” you ask? Oh, probably something along the lines of…
14 completion on 15 attempts to nine different receivers for 200 yards and four touchdown passes.
12 rushes for 84 yards.
A 31-6 victory over division rival Philadelphia.
The only thing RGIII didn’t do was return kicks.
For just a taste of his brilliance today, check out this touchdown pass to Santana Moss that, with a mere flick of the wrist, travels 60 yards in the air.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts