- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RGIII Quarterbacks Rare NFL Perfect Game
Washington Redskins phenom Robert Griffin III quarterbacked a perfect game against the Philadelphia Eagles. What exactly constitutes a “perfect game,” you ask? Oh, probably something along the lines of…
14 completion on 15 attempts to nine different receivers for 200 yards and four touchdown passes.
12 rushes for 84 yards.
A 31-6 victory over division rival Philadelphia.
The only thing RGIII didn’t do was return kicks.
For just a taste of his brilliance today, check out this touchdown pass to Santana Moss that, with a mere flick of the wrist, travels 60 yards in the air.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts