- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
RGIII Quarterbacks Rare NFL Perfect Game
Washington Redskins phenom Robert Griffin III quarterbacked a perfect game against the Philadelphia Eagles. What exactly constitutes a “perfect game,” you ask? Oh, probably something along the lines of…
14 completion on 15 attempts to nine different receivers for 200 yards and four touchdown passes.
12 rushes for 84 yards.
A 31-6 victory over division rival Philadelphia.
The only thing RGIII didn’t do was return kicks.
For just a taste of his brilliance today, check out this touchdown pass to Santana Moss that, with a mere flick of the wrist, travels 60 yards in the air.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story