- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Richard Seymour Decks Ben Roethlisberger, Promptly Ejected (Video)
As of this writing, the Steelers enjoy a 28-3 lead over the Raiders, but you can bet people will be talking about more than the result from this one. What else will be on their minds? Most likely, the incident above, in which the Raiders’ Richard Seymour took exception to something Ben Roethlisberger said…and shoved Roethlisberger right in the face, knocking him over…and earning himself an ejection.
In Seymour’s defense, Roethlisberger did appear to talk a little trash in his face, prompting the retaliation. Despite that, you (obviously) have to rein in that retaliation a bit more than Seymour did. Seymour’s outburst is great for a site like ours. Great for the Raiders? That’s another matter. We do, however, suspect – not that we’re condoning this – that a whole lot of people out there are envious of the shot Seymour got in at Roethlisberger.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts