- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Richard Seymour Decks Ben Roethlisberger, Promptly Ejected (Video)
As of this writing, the Steelers enjoy a 28-3 lead over the Raiders, but you can bet people will be talking about more than the result from this one. What else will be on their minds? Most likely, the incident above, in which the Raiders’ Richard Seymour took exception to something Ben Roethlisberger said…and shoved Roethlisberger right in the face, knocking him over…and earning himself an ejection.
In Seymour’s defense, Roethlisberger did appear to talk a little trash in his face, prompting the retaliation. Despite that, you (obviously) have to rein in that retaliation a bit more than Seymour did. Seymour’s outburst is great for a site like ours. Great for the Raiders? That’s another matter. We do, however, suspect – not that we’re condoning this – that a whole lot of people out there are envious of the shot Seymour got in at Roethlisberger.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts