- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Video Of Riley Cooper Drunkenly Dancing On Stage After Dropping An N-Bomb
Philadelphia Eagles receiver Riley Cooper was drinking, heavily, before he dropped his infamous N-bomb. He started at 11 a.m. for an 8 p.m. concert. Say what you want about Riley Cooper (he’s a racist, horrible person, etc.), but you must admit: he knows how to pregame. Which is why there’s video of him dancing drunkenly on stage at that Kenny Chesney concert.
(Note: we’re not entirely sure this was after the incident, but this appears to be at night, at the end of the concert, so we think it is.
The whole video is worth watching, but the 5:15 mark probably takes the cake, where Cooper continues dancing while everybody is leaving the stage.
The jorts, cut-off shirt, alcohol and party antics? Riley Cooper is Unlikable Rob Gronkowski. He is Hick Gronk.
Oh, and he’s been excused from team activities to go to “counseling,” whatever that means.
listen to "we are the world" on repeat? MT @DanLevyThinks: Riley Cooper seeking counseling… How does one counsel the racism away?
— Matt Rudnitsky (@Mattrud) August 2, 2013
You can take the Gronk out of the hick (hence non-hick-Gronk’s existence), but you can’t take the hick out of the Hick Gronk. Unless this “counseling” thing actually works.
- Filed Under:
- riley cooper
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark