- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s Video Of Riley Cooper Drunkenly Dancing On Stage After Dropping An N-Bomb
Philadelphia Eagles receiver Riley Cooper was drinking, heavily, before he dropped his infamous N-bomb. He started at 11 a.m. for an 8 p.m. concert. Say what you want about Riley Cooper (he’s a racist, horrible person, etc.), but you must admit: he knows how to pregame. Which is why there’s video of him dancing drunkenly on stage at that Kenny Chesney concert.
(Note: we’re not entirely sure this was after the incident, but this appears to be at night, at the end of the concert, so we think it is.
The whole video is worth watching, but the 5:15 mark probably takes the cake, where Cooper continues dancing while everybody is leaving the stage.
The jorts, cut-off shirt, alcohol and party antics? Riley Cooper is Unlikable Rob Gronkowski. He is Hick Gronk.
Oh, and he’s been excused from team activities to go to “counseling,” whatever that means.
listen to "we are the world" on repeat? MT @DanLevyThinks: Riley Cooper seeking counseling… How does one counsel the racism away?
— Matt Rudnitsky (@Mattrud) August 2, 2013
You can take the Gronk out of the hick (hence non-hick-Gronk’s existence), but you can’t take the hick out of the Hick Gronk. Unless this “counseling” thing actually works.
- Filed Under:
- riley cooper
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts