- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Video Of Riley Cooper Drunkenly Dancing On Stage After Dropping An N-Bomb
Philadelphia Eagles receiver Riley Cooper was drinking, heavily, before he dropped his infamous N-bomb. He started at 11 a.m. for an 8 p.m. concert. Say what you want about Riley Cooper (he’s a racist, horrible person, etc.), but you must admit: he knows how to pregame. Which is why there’s video of him dancing drunkenly on stage at that Kenny Chesney concert.
(Note: we’re not entirely sure this was after the incident, but this appears to be at night, at the end of the concert, so we think it is.
The whole video is worth watching, but the 5:15 mark probably takes the cake, where Cooper continues dancing while everybody is leaving the stage.
The jorts, cut-off shirt, alcohol and party antics? Riley Cooper is Unlikable Rob Gronkowski. He is Hick Gronk.
Oh, and he’s been excused from team activities to go to “counseling,” whatever that means.
listen to "we are the world" on repeat? MT @DanLevyThinks: Riley Cooper seeking counseling… How does one counsel the racism away?
— Matt Rudnitsky (@Mattrud) August 2, 2013
You can take the Gronk out of the hick (hence non-hick-Gronk’s existence), but you can’t take the hick out of the Hick Gronk. Unless this “counseling” thing actually works.
- Filed Under:
- riley cooper
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story