- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Has To Be The Most Effort Ever Put Into Getting A Kicker Selected To The Pro Bowl
The state of Tennessee is apparently rallying around Titans kicker Rob Bironas in an effort to get him selected to the Pro Bowl. Never have I seen an effort made to get a kicker, or any position player for that matter, selected to a game that in the end boils down to a free trip to Hawaii for its participants.
The video, which is set to the tune of the Knack’s “My Sharona,” brilliantly replaces the chorus with the words “Rob Bironas.” Not only did some townsfolk participate in this video, but they were also able to pull in some major country music superstars, including one of the dudes from Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley and Charlie Daniels. They also somehow managed to get a still of Kid Rock inserted into the video! Check it out:
Well, if that won’t get you to log on to the NFL’s website and vote for Rob Bironas to represent the AFC in this year’s Pro Bowl, I don’t know what will.
- Filed Under:
- rob bironas
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts