- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Has To Be The Most Effort Ever Put Into Getting A Kicker Selected To The Pro Bowl
The state of Tennessee is apparently rallying around Titans kicker Rob Bironas in an effort to get him selected to the Pro Bowl. Never have I seen an effort made to get a kicker, or any position player for that matter, selected to a game that in the end boils down to a free trip to Hawaii for its participants.
The video, which is set to the tune of the Knack’s “My Sharona,” brilliantly replaces the chorus with the words “Rob Bironas.” Not only did some townsfolk participate in this video, but they were also able to pull in some major country music superstars, including one of the dudes from Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley and Charlie Daniels. They also somehow managed to get a still of Kid Rock inserted into the video! Check it out:
Well, if that won’t get you to log on to the NFL’s website and vote for Rob Bironas to represent the AFC in this year’s Pro Bowl, I don’t know what will.
- Filed Under:
- rob bironas
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?