- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Has To Be The Most Effort Ever Put Into Getting A Kicker Selected To The Pro Bowl
The state of Tennessee is apparently rallying around Titans kicker Rob Bironas in an effort to get him selected to the Pro Bowl. Never have I seen an effort made to get a kicker, or any position player for that matter, selected to a game that in the end boils down to a free trip to Hawaii for its participants.
The video, which is set to the tune of the Knack’s “My Sharona,” brilliantly replaces the chorus with the words “Rob Bironas.” Not only did some townsfolk participate in this video, but they were also able to pull in some major country music superstars, including one of the dudes from Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley and Charlie Daniels. They also somehow managed to get a still of Kid Rock inserted into the video! Check it out:
Well, if that won’t get you to log on to the NFL’s website and vote for Rob Bironas to represent the AFC in this year’s Pro Bowl, I don’t know what will.
- Filed Under:
- rob bironas
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach