- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Has To Be The Most Effort Ever Put Into Getting A Kicker Selected To The Pro Bowl
The state of Tennessee is apparently rallying around Titans kicker Rob Bironas in an effort to get him selected to the Pro Bowl. Never have I seen an effort made to get a kicker, or any position player for that matter, selected to a game that in the end boils down to a free trip to Hawaii for its participants.
The video, which is set to the tune of the Knack’s “My Sharona,” brilliantly replaces the chorus with the words “Rob Bironas.” Not only did some townsfolk participate in this video, but they were also able to pull in some major country music superstars, including one of the dudes from Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley and Charlie Daniels. They also somehow managed to get a still of Kid Rock inserted into the video! Check it out:
Well, if that won’t get you to log on to the NFL’s website and vote for Rob Bironas to represent the AFC in this year’s Pro Bowl, I don’t know what will.
- Filed Under:
- rob bironas
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao