- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Rob Gronkowski Dancing” Gets The Jersey Shore Mashup It So Richly Deserves
He’s young, he looks like a pretty hardcore alpha male bro, he enjoys the club scene and exposing his ripped physique – minus an Italian-sounding name, Rob Gronkowski has just about everything you could want in a Jersey Shore cast member. And now, thanks to that footage of his post-Super-Bowl dance night, we now know what it might look like if he joined the show’s cast. It’s pretty well-done…and would you really be shocked if he ever did wind up on the show – if only for a cameo – at some point? You wouldn’t be if you watch the clip below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts