- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Rob Gronkowski Dancing” Gets The Jersey Shore Mashup It So Richly Deserves
He’s young, he looks like a pretty hardcore alpha male bro, he enjoys the club scene and exposing his ripped physique – minus an Italian-sounding name, Rob Gronkowski has just about everything you could want in a Jersey Shore cast member. And now, thanks to that footage of his post-Super-Bowl dance night, we now know what it might look like if he joined the show’s cast. It’s pretty well-done…and would you really be shocked if he ever did wind up on the show – if only for a cameo – at some point? You wouldn’t be if you watch the clip below:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'