- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Rob Gronkowski Dancing” Gets The Jersey Shore Mashup It So Richly Deserves
He’s young, he looks like a pretty hardcore alpha male bro, he enjoys the club scene and exposing his ripped physique – minus an Italian-sounding name, Rob Gronkowski has just about everything you could want in a Jersey Shore cast member. And now, thanks to that footage of his post-Super-Bowl dance night, we now know what it might look like if he joined the show’s cast. It’s pretty well-done…and would you really be shocked if he ever did wind up on the show – if only for a cameo – at some point? You wouldn’t be if you watch the clip below:
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.