- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rob Gronkowski Endorses The Most Rob Gronkowski Product Possible In The Most Rob Gronkowski Way Possible
Pretty sure anything called BODYARMOR SuperDrink was created just so Gronk could endorse it. [SB Nation]
ESPN must have lost interest when they realized there was no Tebow footage in there, amirite? [USA Today]
Arian Foster knows how to treat his blockers. [Shutdown Corner]
Spectacularly done. [New York Times]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Thunder at Timberwolves (TNT, 7 p.m.); Heat at Mavericks (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs. San Diego State (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Moneyball (Encore, 8 p.m.); The Original Kings of Comedy (BET, 10 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food anti-porn of the day.
A burger chain with edible wrappers. [Death and Taxes]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe next time, Drunk Santa. [Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo