- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rob Gronkowski Endorses The Most Rob Gronkowski Product Possible In The Most Rob Gronkowski Way Possible
Pretty sure anything called BODYARMOR SuperDrink was created just so Gronk could endorse it. [SB Nation]
ESPN must have lost interest when they realized there was no Tebow footage in there, amirite? [USA Today]
Arian Foster knows how to treat his blockers. [Shutdown Corner]
Spectacularly done. [New York Times]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Thunder at Timberwolves (TNT, 7 p.m.); Heat at Mavericks (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs. San Diego State (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Moneyball (Encore, 8 p.m.); The Original Kings of Comedy (BET, 10 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food anti-porn of the day.
A burger chain with edible wrappers. [Death and Taxes]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe next time, Drunk Santa. [Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts