- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rob Gronkowski Endorses The Most Rob Gronkowski Product Possible In The Most Rob Gronkowski Way Possible
Pretty sure anything called BODYARMOR SuperDrink was created just so Gronk could endorse it. [SB Nation]
ESPN must have lost interest when they realized there was no Tebow footage in there, amirite? [USA Today]
Arian Foster knows how to treat his blockers. [Shutdown Corner]
Spectacularly done. [New York Times]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Thunder at Timberwolves (TNT, 7 p.m.); Heat at Mavericks (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs. San Diego State (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Moneyball (Encore, 8 p.m.); The Original Kings of Comedy (BET, 10 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food anti-porn of the day.
A burger chain with edible wrappers. [Death and Taxes]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe next time, Drunk Santa. [Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts