- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rob Gronkowski Endorses The Most Rob Gronkowski Product Possible In The Most Rob Gronkowski Way Possible
Pretty sure anything called BODYARMOR SuperDrink was created just so Gronk could endorse it. [SB Nation]
ESPN must have lost interest when they realized there was no Tebow footage in there, amirite? [USA Today]
Arian Foster knows how to treat his blockers. [Shutdown Corner]
Spectacularly done. [New York Times]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Thunder at Timberwolves (TNT, 7 p.m.); Heat at Mavericks (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs. San Diego State (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Moneyball (Encore, 8 p.m.); The Original Kings of Comedy (BET, 10 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food anti-porn of the day.
A burger chain with edible wrappers. [Death and Taxes]
And finally, tonight…
Maybe next time, Drunk Santa. [Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs