- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Gronkowski Racked Up A Sizable Bar Bill During The Super Bowl
Really, if he’s dropping $100 on lemonade, this was probably a best-case scenario. [Busted Coverage]
As in, way worse an injury than what actually happened. Good thinking, Noel family. Still: sucks. [SB Nation]
And if anyone would know baseball players, it’s a baseball player. [HardballTalk]
What’s not to like? [BuzzFeed]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Smart-ass Jeopardy kids are the best Jeopardy kids.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts