- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rob Gronkowski’s Buckingham Palace Guard Touchdown Dance Wins
There is a new best touchdown dance in the NFL and it belongs to New England’s Rob Gronkowski.
The New England Patriots faced the St. Louis Rams in London, England, and put on a show for the UK attendees, completely destroying the Rams en route to a 45-7 victory. Tom Brady threw for 304 yards and four touchdowns, Stevan Ridley ran for 127 yards and a touchdown, and the Patriots scored 45 unanswered points to blow out the Rams, who were the “home” team for the matchup in famed Wembley Stadium.
But the real star of the day was Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had 146 yards receiving, two touchdowns, and the touchdown celebration of the day/year.
What exactly was Gronkowski doing there? Per Patriots beat writer Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald:
When asked what the dance was, Gronkowski responded, “That little nutcracker dude that’s guarding the house.”
— Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) October 28, 2012
So good. Even if you hate the Patriots, you have to love that.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?