- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
More Proof That Robert Griffin III Can Do No Wrong
Robert Griffin III has the Redskins in the playoff hunt, after leading them to a key 17-16 win over the Giants last night. He has frustrated opponents gushing. He has 17 touchdowns passing against just four picks, and he might run for 1,000 yards too.
And if it seems unfair for one guy to have so much skill, consider this: right now, Griffin’s got luck on his side too. Here’s how the ‘Skins scored their first touchdown last night:
This was the bit of luck I alluded to in the morning roundup. And it should be noted that despite this bad break, the Giants still had plenty of chances to win and couldn’t finish the job. Still, that fumble was probably RGIII’S biggest screwup of the night… and it led directly to a score. When you’re hot, you’re hot, I guess. If he avoids taking too many big hits, he is going to be terrifying for a long time, whether he’s getting any lucky breaks or not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts