- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
More Proof That Robert Griffin III Can Do No Wrong
Robert Griffin III has the Redskins in the playoff hunt, after leading them to a key 17-16 win over the Giants last night. He has frustrated opponents gushing. He has 17 touchdowns passing against just four picks, and he might run for 1,000 yards too.
And if it seems unfair for one guy to have so much skill, consider this: right now, Griffin’s got luck on his side too. Here’s how the ‘Skins scored their first touchdown last night:
This was the bit of luck I alluded to in the morning roundup. And it should be noted that despite this bad break, the Giants still had plenty of chances to win and couldn’t finish the job. Still, that fumble was probably RGIII’S biggest screwup of the night… and it led directly to a score. When you’re hot, you’re hot, I guess. If he avoids taking too many big hits, he is going to be terrifying for a long time, whether he’s getting any lucky breaks or not.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013