- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Robert Griffin III Injured In Redskins Loss, D.C. Area Currently Holding Its Collective Breath
Today, we were reminded that Washington Redskins rookie phenom Robert Griffin III is, in fact, human after the quarterback was knocked out of today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons with what is now being called a mild concussion.
The hit that knocked RGIII out came with 6:12 left in the third quarter when Griffin scrambled along the sideline on third-and-goal, slipped, and was rocked by Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon.
Griffin went to the sideline and was given stitches after the vicious hit before eventually being taken to the locker room. He would not return. Rookie Kirk Cousins finished the game at quarterback for the Skins, who would go on to lose, 24-17.
Take a look at the play that knocked Griffin out of the game, via Fox.
That is a big boy hit. Welcome to the NFL, RGIII. It might be time to start working on your slide.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story