- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Griffin III Injured In Redskins Loss, D.C. Area Currently Holding Its Collective Breath
Today, we were reminded that Washington Redskins rookie phenom Robert Griffin III is, in fact, human after the quarterback was knocked out of today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons with what is now being called a mild concussion.
The hit that knocked RGIII out came with 6:12 left in the third quarter when Griffin scrambled along the sideline on third-and-goal, slipped, and was rocked by Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon.
Griffin went to the sideline and was given stitches after the vicious hit before eventually being taken to the locker room. He would not return. Rookie Kirk Cousins finished the game at quarterback for the Skins, who would go on to lose, 24-17.
Take a look at the play that knocked Griffin out of the game, via Fox.
That is a big boy hit. Welcome to the NFL, RGIII. It might be time to start working on your slide.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts