- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Robert Griffin III Injured In Redskins Loss, D.C. Area Currently Holding Its Collective Breath
Today, we were reminded that Washington Redskins rookie phenom Robert Griffin III is, in fact, human after the quarterback was knocked out of today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons with what is now being called a mild concussion.
The hit that knocked RGIII out came with 6:12 left in the third quarter when Griffin scrambled along the sideline on third-and-goal, slipped, and was rocked by Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon.
Griffin went to the sideline and was given stitches after the vicious hit before eventually being taken to the locker room. He would not return. Rookie Kirk Cousins finished the game at quarterback for the Skins, who would go on to lose, 24-17.
Take a look at the play that knocked Griffin out of the game, via Fox.
That is a big boy hit. Welcome to the NFL, RGIII. It might be time to start working on your slide.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10