- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Robert Griffin III Threw an 88-Yard TD Pass. Not A Bad Start.
With the Saints leading 7-3 at the 3:41 mark of the 1st quarter, Robert Griffin III decided it was time to go to work. Just as he was about to get sacked, he zinged a throw across the middle to Pierre Garcon, who leapt to make the catch and skated towards the end zone for an 88-yard TD. The pass put RG3′s game stats at 7/7 for 123 yards and a TD.
Not bad, fella.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- PGA Rookie Dazzles Miss Hawaii