- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Robert Mathis’ Sack Dance Sucks
Anyone who is anyone in the NFL has a sack dance. Today, we bore witness to the sack dance of Indianapolis’ Roberth Mathis. And it sucks.
Mathis unleashed whatever the hell you want to call this early in the second half after sacking Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.
Go home, Robert. You’re drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts