- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Mathis’ Sack Dance Sucks
Anyone who is anyone in the NFL has a sack dance. Today, we bore witness to the sack dance of Indianapolis’ Roberth Mathis. And it sucks.
Mathis unleashed whatever the hell you want to call this early in the second half after sacking Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.
Go home, Robert. You’re drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts