- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Robert Mathis’ Sack Dance Sucks
Anyone who is anyone in the NFL has a sack dance. Today, we bore witness to the sack dance of Indianapolis’ Roberth Mathis. And it sucks.
Mathis unleashed whatever the hell you want to call this early in the second half after sacking Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.
Go home, Robert. You’re drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments