- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Robert Mathis’ Sack Dance Sucks
Anyone who is anyone in the NFL has a sack dance. Today, we bore witness to the sack dance of Indianapolis’ Roberth Mathis. And it sucks.
Mathis unleashed whatever the hell you want to call this early in the second half after sacking Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.
Go home, Robert. You’re drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story