- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Robert Mathis’ Sack Dance Sucks
Anyone who is anyone in the NFL has a sack dance. Today, we bore witness to the sack dance of Indianapolis’ Roberth Mathis. And it sucks.
Mathis unleashed whatever the hell you want to call this early in the second half after sacking Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.
Go home, Robert. You’re drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row