- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Vikings Defensive End Brian Robison Says He Wasn’t Aiming For The Groin, But We Think He Was Aiming For The Groin
When Fox announcer Thom Brennaman saw this replay from the second quarter of Green Bay’s win over Minnesota on Sunday, he astutely noted that it “was not good.” We agree with Mr. Brennaman: it’s not good. Not good for Vikings defensive end Brian Robison, who will probably be getting a big fine from the NFL this week, and not good for Packers offensive lineman TJ Lang who… well… got kicked in the balls.
Robison would later apologize to Lang, the NFL, his team, the fans, and said he is “not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, [that] just happened to be where [his foot] landed.” Ehh, I don’t know about that, Brian Robison. It looks to me like you aimed your foot, paused briefly to build momentum, and kicked forward directly into TJ Lang’s manparts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts