- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vikings Defensive End Brian Robison Says He Wasn’t Aiming For The Groin, But We Think He Was Aiming For The Groin
When Fox announcer Thom Brennaman saw this replay from the second quarter of Green Bay’s win over Minnesota on Sunday, he astutely noted that it “was not good.” We agree with Mr. Brennaman: it’s not good. Not good for Vikings defensive end Brian Robison, who will probably be getting a big fine from the NFL this week, and not good for Packers offensive lineman TJ Lang who… well… got kicked in the balls.
Robison would later apologize to Lang, the NFL, his team, the fans, and said he is “not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, [that] just happened to be where [his foot] landed.” Ehh, I don’t know about that, Brian Robison. It looks to me like you aimed your foot, paused briefly to build momentum, and kicked forward directly into TJ Lang’s manparts.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents