- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vikings Defensive End Brian Robison Says He Wasn’t Aiming For The Groin, But We Think He Was Aiming For The Groin
When Fox announcer Thom Brennaman saw this replay from the second quarter of Green Bay’s win over Minnesota on Sunday, he astutely noted that it “was not good.” We agree with Mr. Brennaman: it’s not good. Not good for Vikings defensive end Brian Robison, who will probably be getting a big fine from the NFL this week, and not good for Packers offensive lineman TJ Lang who… well… got kicked in the balls.
Robison would later apologize to Lang, the NFL, his team, the fans, and said he is “not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, [that] just happened to be where [his foot] landed.” Ehh, I don’t know about that, Brian Robison. It looks to me like you aimed your foot, paused briefly to build momentum, and kicked forward directly into TJ Lang’s manparts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs