- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vikings Defensive End Brian Robison Says He Wasn’t Aiming For The Groin, But We Think He Was Aiming For The Groin
When Fox announcer Thom Brennaman saw this replay from the second quarter of Green Bay’s win over Minnesota on Sunday, he astutely noted that it “was not good.” We agree with Mr. Brennaman: it’s not good. Not good for Vikings defensive end Brian Robison, who will probably be getting a big fine from the NFL this week, and not good for Packers offensive lineman TJ Lang who… well… got kicked in the balls.
Robison would later apologize to Lang, the NFL, his team, the fans, and said he is “not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, [that] just happened to be where [his foot] landed.” Ehh, I don’t know about that, Brian Robison. It looks to me like you aimed your foot, paused briefly to build momentum, and kicked forward directly into TJ Lang’s manparts.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'