- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Roger Goodell Takes On Ice Bucket Challenge, Needs To Learn How To Use A Camera
The Ice Bucket Challenge has taken the nation by storm, with folks on social media raising millions for the ALS Association and research for Lou Gehrig’s disease. It’s for a good cause, and it’s been making waves through the sports world lately. Players, coaches and even owners have taken the stage to raise awareness.
However, I may have reached my boiling point when I saw NFL dictator/commissioner Roger Goodell dumping a bucket of ice water over himself. As you can tell, because of his latest suspensions, I’m not the biggest Goodell supporter, so even a silly video to raise money and awareness kind of ticked me off.
— Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) August 12, 2014
After watching the video, my initial thought was: He couldn’t even get a real camera to film him pouring a bucket over his head? And even if he wanted the video to come out of a cell phone to keep its candidness, why would he shoot it vertically?
Just because your iPhone is vertical, it doesn’t mean the video should be, old man. Vertical photos/videos are one of my biggest pet peeves. When have you seen vertically-shot movie in the theaters. I’m sure your team is better than that when it comes to technology.
Again, I’m not against donating money for ALS research. And I’m okay with Goddell helping out the cause. I just feel like nowadays, anything that man does will somehow grind my gears. If you want to keep up the good work and donate to ALS research, click here.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen