- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dennis Pitta’s Hip Injury And More Developments From The Thinnest Position In Football
Chubbs from “Happy Gilmore” said it best: It’s all in the hips. A season-ending injury to Dennis Pitta further thins out an already very skinny field of Fantasy tight ends. Scott Engel and Eddie Mayrose further examine the weakest position in fantasy football.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?