- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Dennis Pitta’s Hip Injury And More Developments From The Thinnest Position In Football
Chubbs from “Happy Gilmore” said it best: It’s all in the hips. A season-ending injury to Dennis Pitta further thins out an already very skinny field of Fantasy tight ends. Scott Engel and Eddie Mayrose further examine the weakest position in fantasy football.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds